There’s no denying that any business needs to have a website in this time and age. A website allows you to market your brand and promote your products or services. It serves as an online representation of your business where users can navigate for information, engage with your brand, and transact business with you.
When it comes to website creation, you have two options to take—single-page website design or multiple-page website design. The question is, which one is better? We’ll answer this in the following section. Keep on reading to see what particular web design works for your business or organization.
1. Single-page website design
Below are some of the major benefits of the single-page website design:
- Streamlined design: It has a clean and comprehensible design.
- Interactive approach: It creates an interactive journey for the audience visiting your website.
- Storyboarding: The message can easily be digested from the beginning to the end.
- Responsive design: It works best with multiple devices, whether mobile phones, laptop, or PC.
- Increased conversion: It readily converts user. As per research, this can lead to an increased conversion rate of up to 37.5 percent as compared to a multi-page website.
2. Multiple-page website design
Multi-page website design is exactly the opposite of a single page website design. Simply put, this website has several contents published in a handful of web pages. That means that users have to click from one button to another to navigate in various pages. This web design is ideal for big businesses and large organizations that provide a lot of information, products, or services. The chances are that they aren’t able to squeeze all these pertinent pieces of content on a single page. Hence, a multiple-page website design works better for these businesses.
Below are some of the major benefits of the multiple-page website design:
- Unlimited scalability: It allows you to add as many pages as you can and expand the site navigation for the users’ benefit.
- Ease of accessibility: It provides higher ease of accessibility due to the navigation flow of the multi-page website, where users have always been well-acquainted.
- High SEO capability: The more web pages a site has, the more chances of having great SEO results.
At this point, you probably wonder which web design is better between single-page website design and multiple-page website design. The truth is, one can’t say that one is better than the other. As discussed above, both have major advantages and even disadvantages. Ultimately, choosing the right web design all boils down to what your business needs and how your website can cater to such needs.
If you’re looking for affordable website design services, whether for a single page or multiple pages, get in touch with us today to see how we can help!